Do you look around the rooms in your home, whether it be a bathroom, kitchen or outdoor living area and realize you need a pop of color?
Tile is a great way to integrate an accent color into your home design. Here are some ideas of how to add some color to your rooms.
- An accent color such as red goes well with a neutral bathroom. Consider adding a band of different colored tile around your bathrooms walls. Red is a great color as it really catches the eye.
- Create a focal point in your bathroom by creating a tiled wall in a bright color. Try a blue like Azure to draw the eye as soon as you enter the room.
- Give a contemporary look to any kitchen by tiling a complete backsplash. Consider the colors already in your kitchen and choose a color that will complement your style.
- If you are looking for something a little edgier, take the backsplash all the way up and around one side of the kitchen. Adding light and shine with a reflective glaze.
- Tiles also work well outside. Create a tile art wall somewhere in your yard for visual interest. Your guests will love gazing at it while sitting outside.
Adding color to your home design can make your home feel like a new space. If you are looking for custom window treatments then contact Susan Currie Designs today. 504-237-6112.