Did you know that playing games is good for health? I think we can all agree that playing games is fun, but they are so much more! Are you looking for a way to connect with your kids, your spouse, or your friends? Are you stuck in doors and trying to decrease screen time?
Keep scrolling to find out some surprising benefits you get from playing games…
1. Playing games increases brain function
2. It brings laughter and decreases stress
3. Boosts language skills
4. Creates friendships and strengthens relationships
5. Brings you happiness
6. Strengthens skills that can be used in the real world, like teamwork
7. Lowers blood pressure by releasing endorphins
8. Gives you a reason to unplug from technology
9. It teaches strategy and patience
10. Games enhance creativity and self-confidence
Even if you don’t have a closet full of board games, try Charades, Pictionary, or download ‘Heads Up!’ or ‘Taboo!’ So pick a game and go play!