Happy April! As an interior designer, I’m excited that this month is National Decorating Month—and especially since it comes in line with spring, a great time to refresh home design with little facelifts here and there. For those of you interested in sprucing up your home for National Decorating Month, you’re in luck—I’ve gathered together some helpful posts from 64 in the Box on design trends, ideas and tips to help get your creative juices flowing. Enjoy!
- Take Color Block Cues from Henri Matisse
- 5 Questions to Consider When Choosing the Right Color for Your Kitchen
- Proper Lighting Transforms the Mundane into the Sublime
- Chic Home Organization Ideas
- Dragons as Home Decor
- Add Interest to Home Design with Stripes
- Use Spearmint for Spring
I hope you found these posts especially inspiring! How are you going to update your home décor this April? Leave a comment to let me know—I’d be happy to hear from you.
Image: Designers Guild via Creative Influences